Sharepoint Developer/Systems Engineer
Sharepoint Developer/Systems Engineer Job Description:
Capstone IT is looking for a Sharepoint Developer/Systems Engineer to join our team!
Sharepoint Developer/Systems Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific Position Requirements
- Administer, troubleshoot, and update SharePoint 2010 and 2016 Intranet sites Evaluate customer requirements and provide effective/advanced SharePoint solutions.
- Experience managing and migrating websites from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online and content from various platforms into SharePoint on both perm and online.
- Experience in applying business process/workflow automation to develop and customize SharePoint components, including but not limited to Web Parts, Discussions Boards, User Interface Design, Forms (InfoPath Services), Libraries, and Lists.
- Experience with Agile ALM and SCRUM methodologies.
- Server / Network / TCP IP / Storage / Security / Web Administration
- Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server Environment.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, printing, scanning and peripheral devices.
- Managing Exchange Server (Outlook (RPC), Web Access, SMTP and POP3)
- TCP/IP Administration for support on Windows Server
- Recommend, schedule and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs
- Installation and Software Maintenance
- The ability to manage the proactive examination of existing business processes and identify gaps in processes.
- Provide opportunities for improvement and automation, including workflow and content management.
- Provide after-hours support as necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools that include but not limited to OneNote, Teams, Sway, Planner, OneDrive, Yammer and Delve.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience (Junior and Mid-level);
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification; or experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2016, Office 365, and hybrid environments.
Sharepoint Developer/Systems Engineer Education & Experience:
- 4 year college degree
- 2 years PC support skills in a Microsoft network environment
- Microsoft Certifications preferred
- Windows Server Experience
Sharepoint Developer/Systems Engineer Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Previous work with computer support company a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional demeanor with the ability to self-manage
Sharepoint Developer/Systems Engineer Benefits:
- Company pays 100% medical & dental
- Company issued laptop
- 401K Plan
How to Apply
Reply to this post via e-mail, including your Resume and Cover Letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Company's policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion and retirement are based solely on merit, without regard to race, gender, impairment, marital status, familial status, religious/political beliefs or other non-merit related considerations.