This Entry Level Project Technician role is responsible for the successful implementation of project work in Capstone’s Professional Services department. This includes work for Capstone’s managed services clients and ad hoc project work.
Compensation is based on experience.
- Perform remote and on-site implementation of scoped projects
- Provide remote and on-site support services
- Thoroughly and consistently document time spent in our ticketing system
- Implement and manage server/workstation environments
- Desktop/laptop installations/upgrades/migrations (W7, W8, W10)
- LOB application support / Vendor management /Service Provider interaction management
- Document all technical procedures and solutions
- Assist in project discovery and scope creations
- Assist in night/weekend project work as client needs require
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in an IT-related field and a minimum of one (1) years’ work experience in a IT related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
About Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
Capstone was founded in 2003 to help businesses, organizations and independent practices get the most out of their technology and allow their networks to just plain work. Over the years, our certified engineers and dedicated support staff have helped hundreds of clients in Western New York relieve their technology worries so that they can concentrate on their company goals and growth. Capstone was named on the Inc 5000 list as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. In 2018, Capstone celebrated their 15th anniversary in business after back-to-back recognition as one of Rochester’s Top 100 companies by the Rochester Business Journal. Today, Capstone IT is certified as a national Great Place to Work and recognized as a Top Workplace through Rochester’s Democrat & Chronicle.
- Company pays 100% medical and dental
- Company issued laptop
- 401K Plan