Lead Engineer/Systems Administrator
Capstone IT is looking for a Lead Engineer/Systems Administrator to install, tune, configure and upgrade Windows and OSX hardware/software and peripherals, identify/repair operating systems infected with viruses and/or malware, perform print setup/repairs, as well as install/setup troubleshoot mobile devices. You will gain direct experience with O365, Cloud Services, Windows server and LAN/WAN technologies across multiple client environments.
We strive to create a fun work environment that allows you to learn new skills and master the ones you have, while allowing you to separate your work life from your personal life. We are interested in finding a Systems Administrator who is truly passionate for technology. Every day will present new challenges to expand your technical and professional skills. If you excel in providing a memorable customer service experience through positive, efficient, and friendly tech support with successful outcomes, you’re the right fit for Capstone IT.
System Administrator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Server / Network / TCP IP / Storage / Security / Web Administration
- Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server Environment.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, printing, scanning and peripheral devices.
- Managing Exchange Server (Outlook (RPC), Web Access, SMTP and POP3)
- TCP/IP Administration for support on Windows Server
- Recommend, schedule and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs
- Installation and Software Maintenance
Education & Experience
- 4 year college degree
- 2 years PC support skills in a Microsoft network environment
- Microsoft Certifications preferred
- Windows Server Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Previous work with computer support company a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional demeanor with the ability to self-manage
Capstone IT does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
If this is you then please submit the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!