Leading In Uncertain Times: Strategies for successfully steering your practice and keeping the staff engaged
What a success! Healthcare Fest was a banquet room full of doctors, office managers, and practice owners who enjoyed 5 local specialists share their best business strategies. Everything from HIPAA compliance, to working as a team, to growing your practice though websites and Facebook was discussed over a catered breakfast and lunch.
Location: Mario’s | 2740 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY Date: Thursday, November 14th, 2013
- Secrets to growing your practice using websites and facebook
- How to protect yourself from HIPAA fines
- DISC- How to hire the right people and work more effectively as a team. Each attendee will receive a COMPLIMENTARY Disc assessment ($55 value)!
- How to use strategy and leadership to navigate your healthcare practice in today’s uncertain climate
- Staying Independent in an Environment that Encourages Consolidation
Prizes Were Abundant!
Photos and Testimonials from Past Events
Meet Your Speakers
Secrets To Growing Your Practice Using Websites And Facebook
HIPAA And The Omnibus Final Rule; What You Need To Know To Protect Your Patients And Practice
How to hire the right people and work more effectively as a team.
Staying Independent in an Environment that Encourages Consolidation
Strategy, Leadership & the Soul: How to be more resilient in today’s uncertain healthcare climate