Mike and Sitima Publish Their 1st Book
Over the years we’ve heard dozens of horror stories from business owners who are frustrated with their computer support company. We heard these stories so often that we could guess the support company they were using based upon the story we heard. Then, after hiring Capstone, these same business owners would wonder out loud why it was so hard to depend upon their last support company when Capstone made it seem so easy. Frankly, we don’t know why good customer service is so elusive.
So we felt it was time to publish a book on this topic to help business owners know what should be expected and how to select a great computer support company.
This book is the ultimate business owner’s guide for finding a professional, competent, honest, considerate, on-time, fairly-priced and dependable computer consultant.
- The 5 types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each.
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed, and paying for sub-standard work.
- 12 Warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
- Everything you need to know about contract, payment schedules, and rate negotiations.
- 10 Critical characteristics to look for in a competent computer consultant.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- How to turn technology into a competitive advantage instead of a drain on your time, money, and resources.
- What “managed services” are and why thousands of business owners are now demanding this type of support from their computer consultant.
To get the word out about our new book,
we are making copies available absolutely FREE (Selling Price: $16.95) for a limited time.
To request a copy, complete the form to the right or give us a call at 585-546-4120
TIP: If you are an association and would like to hand out the book to your members, let us know the quantity and we will ship them to you right away. Email at [email protected] or call the office at 585-546-4120
Complete the form below and we’ll mail you a copy of the
From day one, everyone has been friendly, respectful and committed to helping us run our office smoothly.
We are all happy with the switch to Capstone - thanks for being a great partner.
Tipping Point Media