The Field Technician’s duty is to deliver directly to the customer to maximize service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction and maximizes customer retention.
- Will perform a variety of technical field service related duties involving new product installations including equipment start up, functional testing.
- Serve as a professional company representative providing exceptional customer service while at customer locations or while in any service support role.
- Communicate with the clients to insure customer expectations are met and important information is passed on to the proper parties.
- Maintains prompt communication of expense and, service reports, etc. on a weekly basis.
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements as may be developed through field service activity.
- Must be able to travel domestically to support service areas on a regular basis.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively comprehend and communicate technical concepts.
- Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong time & project management skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to collaborate and interact with others.
- Demonstrate computer skills (Microsoft office environment, internal network).
- Computer hardware, Bios, operating systems, networking and CAD/CAM experience a plus.
- Must possess a valid, clean driver license.
- Must be able to lift /move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
Field Technicians are responsible for the installation, maintenance (both reactive and preventive) and project support. These systems are installed, maintained and repaired in accordance with established standards, service levels, operational processes and applicable work agreements.
Job Type: Full-time