End User Support Specialist/Help Desk Technician
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works with customers to troubleshoot technical computer issues and fully documents actions and results.
- Configures new PC equipment for customers.
- Updates technical documentation detailing the customer’s computer environment and configurations.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks on PCs and servers.
- Participates in team meetings by reporting status of action items and helping to identify and resolve service delivery and customer issues.
- Travels to customer locations to resolve problems and to deliver and install equipment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong and persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a congenial manner.
- Ability to troubleshoot and understand Windows client OS Windows Vista 7,8,10, Windows Active Directory, Mac OS X, and Office 365.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Ability to plan and prioritize to achieve a defined objective.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in an IT-related field.
- Minimum of one (1) years’ work experience in a IT related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
- Level 2 Help Desk must have 3+ years of IT experience and industry certification(s) such as A+, Microsoft, or Cisco.
Capstone IT does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
If this is you then please submit the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!