5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner
Before Moving Their
Computer Network To The Cloud
If you need to upgrade your current computer network and are considering cloud computing to save money and simplify IT, the insights provided in this report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting “sold” a solution that doesn’t work for you.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 15 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.
"Access to the best of breed network at a fraction of the price!"
Cloud Computing technology is relatively new to our industry. However, as a new firm, we want to be on the cutting edge of technology in order to better serve our clients. Also, using Cloud Computing versus implementing a traditional in-house network is affordable. We have access to the best-of breed network and security solutions, similar to the ones used in large companies, but at a fraction of the price.
Scott Partner Seneca Financial Advisors
For more information,
Check out our
FREE Capstone Cloud Webinar!
Submit the form below to gain instant access to