Join us to gain access to our most powerful strategies to promote growth, boost sales and increase staff communication and productivity! Build a stronger, more lucrative Buffalo business by attending…
What’s Buffalo B.I.G.S. all about?
This FREE, half-day seminar is offered exclusively for Buffalo business leaders who want to jumpstart their businesses to the next level of growth. Business Innovation and Growth Seminar, or “B.I.G.S.” for short, include inspirational speakers who are founders and CEOs of local, fast-growing companies.
Attend this event to learn how to:
5 Biggest Reasons You Should Drop Everything Now And Register For This High-Impact Event
- You’ll Learn Growth Strategies for Your Business with Eye on Profitability
- You’ll Gain New Concepts That Drive Leads and Convert More To Wins
- You’ll Learn About Emerging Technologies That Can Make Your Business More Robust and Efficient
- You’ll Get Marketing Strategies Strategically Designed to Differentiate You From Your Competitors
- You’ll Discover Financial Strategies That Grow Your Business Through Acquisitions, Francising and More
BuffaloBIGS 2016 Information
Tuesday, June 7th, 2016
8:30AM to 1:00PM
Ingram Micro Headquarters
1759 Wehrle Dr
Williamsville, NY 14221
There Are 3 Types Of People Who Should Attend
This 1/2 Day Event…
- Anyone running a successful Buffalo business that is already doing well, but who knows that there must be other “hidden opportunities” they aren’t capitalizing on.
- Executives who feel frustrated with current sales or marketing situations and want to learn real strategies to better their company.
- Any CEOs or Business Owners that want to experience innovative technology that can increase communication and productivity across their entire company.
Here’s what past attendees had to say…
I enjoyed that the newest information, regulations, equipment and concepts that were presented.
The information on getting and keeping new customers was valuable. I would recommend future events to others, it was very informative.
Everything about the event was valuable…great that it wasn’t just centered around computers, but a good mix of helpful presentations from technology to office improvement. I loved that the vendors applied to our business. The event left me with some great ideas, I can’t wait for next year!
I enjoyed seeing the line of new products and being reminded of things we often forget like the simple lesson of smile and be friendly. The topics were informative with fresh speakers. The seminar was the perfect length of time, in a great location, and had good vendors and prizes!
The topics were interesting and the speakers were very engaging and relevant.
The seminar had all of the different aspects and ways to build and better my practice. It was fast paced and packed with useful information for different aspects of the office.The format of the seminar was excellent/ The videos depicting various scenarios in regards to future planning was poignant.
The location and the casual atmosphere were well received by all.